Frequently asked questions
The list of car models in which Xmarton can be installed continues to grow and can be found on our website in Suported vehicles. If you would like to install Xmarton in a car that is not on the list, please contact us using the form on our website.
Installation is performed at our service points. A list of these locations is available on service locations.
The car can be secured in the "Secure Car" section by turning on one of the ignition limitation modes – "Application Security" or "Parking the Car".
- Application Security – when activated, the car can only be started if a legitimate user is connected by Bluetooth.
- Parking the Car – permanently prevents car ignition.
- Service Mode – ideal for use when the car is being serviced. The vehicle cannot be controlled via GSM, Notifications are temporarily disabled and "Application Security" is overridden so the car can be started without a connected application.
- Warning – the user is notified on their phone about the movements of their car.
After logging in to the application, the user is asked if they want a PIN:
- When opening the application – the PIN is required if the application is relaunched or the user is returning to the application running in the background.
- When unlocking the car – the PIN must be entered if you click on Unlock in the application or Open Window when the car is locked.
- Bluetooth driver authorisation – the PIN is required when the user connects to the vehicle.
The PIN is always required when changing the PIN setting and changing car security. The PIN is not required every time. If it was entered recently, the action will be performed without a PIN request.
The application must be running to create the connection. If a PIN is not required or the user did not intentionally disconnect, the connection is created automatically in the background. If the selected vehicle does not automatically connect to the application when in range, the Bluetooth button in the upper-right corner of the application prompts you to click.
Didn’t find what you were looking for?
Write us your question and we'll be happy to explain it to you.